Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Phoenix Lights
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Reports and Updates

New Reports and Updates 5 years 3 weeks ago #18

• sblonder
  • Administrator
Dr. Lynne Kitei sent this NBC report over to me this morning.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by sblonder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Reports and Updates 5 years 3 weeks ago #19

• sblonder
  • Administrator
Dr. Maccabbe's statement regarding Dr. Lynne Kitei's sighting is now available on her Phoenix Lights Network Site
NEW 2012 RE-ANALYSIS OF THE "AROUND 10 PM VIDEOS" BY NAVY OPTICAL PHYSICIST DR. BRUCE MACCABEE CONFIRMING THE 3 LIGHTS IN DR. LYNNE'S VIDEO ARE UNIDENTIFIED & TO DATE REMAIN HARD EVIDENCE OF THE 3.13.97 MASS SIGHTING

(With written approval by Dr. Maccabee) "After years of debunkers and the uninformed proclaiming that ALL the 'around 10 pm' videos were merely military illumination flares, Navy Optical Physicist and respected UFO researcher, Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., has re-analyzed the 2 boomerang/arc videos (the Krzysten-Rairdon Arc) captured AFTER 10 pm and Dr. Lynne's own video of an equidistant formation of 3 huge orbs captured BEFORE 10 pm. He came to the same conclusion that he did in his 1998 MUFON report.

Dr. Maccabee re-affirms that the lights of the arc videos were at a great distance from Phoenix, probably in the vicinity of the Goldwater Gunnery Range, and most likely military illumination flares deployed by the Maryland ANG. However, with regard to the lights Dr. Lynne saw, which according Air Traffic Controllers at Sky Harbor IAP initially appeared as "six equidistant points of light in a massive span at 1000' altitude over Class B restricted airspace", Dr. Maccabee concludes that the three equidistant lights in Dr. Lynne's 3.13.97 footage (three of the six initial lights had disappeared by the time she started videotaping) cannot be positively identified as being three of the lights in the Krzysten-Rairdon arc. According to Dr. Maccabee, "Therefore the lights in Dr. Lynne's 3.13.97 video might be a completely different set of lights closer to Phoenix. They remain unidentified".

For further in-depth analysis of Dr. Maccabee's 1998 report and his 2012 updated report, please visit; www.oracleofthephoenix.com/triangulation.html compiled by "Phoenix Lights" key witness Steve Blonder, who also recorded video of the anomalous orbs March 10-13, 1997."
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by sblonder.

Appearance on The Conspiracy Show 5 years 1 week ago #51

• sblonder
  • Administrator
Dr. Lynne Kitei asked me to fill in for the middle part of the show on the Phoenix Lights (I'm not engaged in any Conspiracy type of forums).

Here's the show with my portion about 20-30 minutes in.

zoomerradio.ca/blog/the-news/the-conspir...how-march-18th-2012/

15th Anniversary Edition of Oracle of the Phoenix 4 years 11 months ago #57

• sblonder
  • Administrator
The new 2012 revision is now available at Amazon

You can also buy the ebook for $4.99 in a PDF format by selecting Book on the menu bar above.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by sblonder.

Re: New Reports and Updates 4 years 11 months ago #70

• sblonder
  • Administrator

Stephenville 4 years 10 months ago #75

• sblonder
  • Administrator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds